This DIY Pom Pom wall decor is so cute! It will add style to any room in your home, and it is totally customizable to fit your current decor and taste! Plus, it takes only about 30 minutes to create!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Wooden peice (whatever size and shape you’d like!)
- Picture hanger (as seen below)
- Yarn pom poms (Enough to cover your wood piece, in whatever colors you’d like!)
- Glue gun and glue sticks
Now lets get started!
First, attach your picture hanger onto your wooden piece.
Now, you might want to lay out your pom poms into whatever pattern you choose and have a general idea about the look you’re going for. Once you glue those babies down, they aren’t coming back off so be careful!
Now that you’ve figured out your placement, start gluing your pom poms on one by one. Make sure you cover a decent amount of the pom with glue so that its not just hanging by a couple strands!
Once your wooden piece is covered you’re done! Now figure out where you want to hang your awesome new decor and get ready for compliments!
- We like the idea of adding a monogram letter in the center of the piece with your poms too!
- We also like the idea of using a large wooden letter!