Who doesn’t love ice cream cake?! This DIY Oreo Ice Cream Cake will knock your socks off! It’s so yummy and so easy to make! This would be a great dessert for your next party, or even just a Tuesday night! No baking required, which is awesome!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Ice cream sandwiches (any flavor you like)
- 1 pint of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 sleeve of Oreos crumbled, plus more to top it with.
- Parchment paper
Let’s get started!
- Beat your heavy cream and sugar until it forms stiff peaks.
- Fold in your crumbled Oreos. Leave about 2 tablespoons aside to use as topping.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and begin laying your ice cream sandwiches on the bottom. Cut them to fit if needed. Save the pieces you cut off.
- Cover your ice cream sandwiches with half of your whip cream mixture.
- Add another layer of ice cream sandwiches and then another layer of the whipped cream mixture.
- Sprinkle the rest of your Oreos on top and place any extra pieces of ice cream sandwiches.
- For a light mousse like texture, refrigerate for about 4 hours.
- For a real ice cream cake texture, freeze for 3-4 hours.